12.13.2011

Shanghai

One of my favorite clients, (favorite I say, because it's not often that you meet  A. one who has complete and utter faith in your creative vision and B. a client who tells you that they only have two requests!  These requests--that I incorporated his art and sprinkle in black and gold).  While he is quite the jet setter and travels to places I can only gaze at now and then on my loooong list of places to have an intermission from designing............
Places that inspire me as an Interior Designer such as Hong Kong, Tokyo, Kyoto, and Shanghai for their verve and ingenuity when it comes to approaching design, with his particular project I brought the east to the west...below are some pictures from one of his most recent trips that look very similar to his own place! 
I looove it!